Special Delivery- £6.99
Please note: delivery lead times are extended over public holidays.
Refund & Exchanges
All the items we make are bespoke for each customer. We try to make our pictures and details as clear as possible so that our valued customers can see what they will receive before they buy. On this basis, you will appreciate that we cannot accept back goods simply because they are not quite as expected or because of a change of mind.
We will, of course, refund or repair goods that have been returned because of a manufacturing fault. There are 2 ways you can use this service:
1. In Person - call in to Jewellery Personalised at 48B Hendon Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1TT, to arrange for a refund via Amazon if you paid by credit or debit card (you need to bring your invoice/receipt with you). Please note because the refund needs to be processed via our online division you are required to contact us first, Monday - Friday between 10am and 4pm.
2. By Post - follow the guidlines below so that we can refund your payment as quickly as possible:
- Please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your goods (immediately if item received damaged) by email to email@example.com or by telephoning our Customer Service Department on 0208 446 8538. Telephones will be manned Monday to Friday from 10am until 4pm.
- Replace the item in its gift packaging (e.g presentation box) as well as its protective packaging. If this protection has been discarded, please ensure that the item is safely packed as, if it becomes damaged, it may affect our ability to give a refund. Please send any returns to:
Jewellery Personalised Returns Dept
48B Hendon Lane
- Please use Special Delivery postage to make sure the the item is insured whilst in transit.
- Once we receive your item, if agreed, we will promptly authorise a refund via Amazon.
Faulty Goods - Any goods that are faulty will be refunded immediately on receipt of the goods back.
Undamaged Goods - Please be aware that we are unable to refund postage cost on the return of undamaged goods